We offer both walk wade and float trips to suit our client’s needs. The South Holston River has world-class dry fly fishing year-round. It is widely known for its sulphur, blue wing olive, and midge hatches.
Our Guide Service is made up of highly experienced professional guides who have 5+ years of experience in the Holston Valley. All of our float trips are done out of Hard Bottom Drift Boats.
We can customize your next fishing vacation. We offer full-day, half-day, and multi-day trips. From beginners to experts, fishing with our guides will make for a memorable time on the river.
For all fishing trips, anglers must have a freshwater fishing license and trout stamp. Licenses can be obtained at your local sporting goods store, Wal-Mart, or online.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
At the time of booking, we require a $100 deposit. We will charge your credit card at the time of booking for the initial $100 deposit and the remaining balance is due the day of your trip.
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior to your trip, your deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations within 14 days of your trip, your deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations within 7 days of your trip the full amount of trip is charged.
- No cancellations due to weather unless suggested by the guide.
- We do not provide refunds.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, or checks.
Float Trips Include:
- All Necessary Equipment (Rods & Reels)
- Personal Instruction
- Food & Beverages
- Digital Photos from the Day
Half-Day Wade Trips
$300 for 1 person
$400 for 2 people
Full-Day Wade Trips
$400 for 1 person
$500 for 2 people
$500 for 1-2 people (Full Day)
$400 for 1-2 people (Half Day)